We provide planning services at the local, metropolitan and regional levels. This includes:
- Best practice urban and rural planning
- Local Environmental Planning (including Infrastructure Strategy Planning and Coordination) to ensure maximum benefit is derived from existing infrastructure and gaps are identified for orderly land use planning.
- Strategic planning (including Place Strategy and Planning) using evidence based approaches to deliver targeted strategies
- Land use review, rezoning of land and preparation and assessment of planning proposals consistent with relevant legislation and policies
- Land management
- Applied research in land use planning.
- Community and stakeholder engagement including negotiation, facilitation, workshop design and delivery for diverse stakeholders.
- Interpretation and application of State, Local and Commonwealth legislative planning frameworks to deliver strategic planning outcomes
- Smart Cities Strategy and Policy Development
- Thorough understanding of Local, State and Commonwealth government processes and practices.
Below is a sample of work we have done:
- Review of State Infrastructure and Implementation Plans,
- Preparation of Planning Agreements Policy
- Review and Development of Development Control Plans for local government.
- Statements of Environmental Effects & Review of Environmental Factors for various State Government housing projects
- Review of State Environmental Planning Policies (SEPPs)
- Detailed Planning Brief for development of a large multipurpose facility
- Stakeholder Engagement for both State and Local Government
- Smart Cities Strategy